Record Numbers Come to Amsterdam for LTE World Summit!
2,600+ industry executives attended the industry’s premier 4G event in Amsterdam...
The attendees were drawn from 124 countries and represented 140+ different operator companies. The Keynote sessions opened with hardly a spare seat in the house, as 500 international delegates eagerly awaited the fantastic range of carefully selected speakers.
- They came to meet more than 125+ leading LTE exhibitors
- To hear 260 speakers including CxOs from the globe's leading operators
- They included 50 top analysts and representation from the world's international press.
- The show floor was buzzing with excitement as our exhibitors showcased their latest products and solutions and generated hundreds of new business prospects.
- Exhibitors used the event as an ideal platform to host back-to-back meetings with targeted, senior-level decision makers, making use of the meeting rooms.
- The ExPo Forums held on the exhibition floor also covered a multitude of LTE topics, and was offered to everyone for FREE!
- The Telecoms.com LTE Awards was a great success as the industry leaders came together to celebrate their achievements and enjoyed informal networking in the glamorous venue of De Duif Amsterdam – See our 2013 Roll of Honour here
- Attendees came because LTE World Summit offers priceless, practical content and proven expertise; it covers all the latest industry hot topics and discussion points, technology debates and business issues.
2014 looks set to be even bigger... don't miss out!
Vicki Livingston, Head of Communications and Analyst Relations, 4G Americas chaired the ‘The future of LTE’ track at the recent LTE North America conference, which took place in Dallas, Texas, and hosted the LTE North America 2013 Awards. Here she gives here insight into the challenges facing operators in the coming year and what were her key take-away from the conference. ...read more
"It gives us a chance to network with our peers and the industry. Share a little about what we've seen in the real world. Talk about some of the challenges of tomorrow"
Christopher Kimm, VP – Network Field Operations EMAA, Verizon Wireless
"It's important to listen to the industry, our competitors, the suppliers. To understand where we are, e.g. do we have the same challenges? Can we share some of the constraints that we have? I enjoyed the show very much."
Denis Gautheret, VP – NGMN Introduction, Deutsche Telekom
"It's excellent. I participated in the Dallas show which was equally vibrant. As you saw in the halls, the keynotes were full – there were no spare seats! The level of engagement has been excellent."
Martin Harriman, Executive VP, LightSquared
"A great event to connect with other operators and hear about real world LTE deployments."
Peter Kapatsos, Technical Manager, Telus
"Fantastic buzz about LTE - all the world's movers and shakers were present!"
David Wisely, Head of Mobile Strategy Research, BT Innovation and Design
"World class conference on mobile broadband!"
Giovanni Gasbarrone, Top Client Marketing Products Manager, Telecom Italia
"It was once again an excellent event!"
Konstantinos Halkiotis, Principal Engineer, Cosmote
"Well produced, well researched, well attended and well worthwhile. We look forward to supporting a similarly successful and enjoyable event at LTE World Summit 2012 in Barcelona"
Robert H. Fox, Chief Branding Officer – Wireless Product Line, Huawei
"It was a good opportunity to hear many operators' point of view."
Hyun Seok Hong, Marketing, Samsung Electronics
"A big step up from last year. Having so many visitors made all the difference to the exhibition"
Moray Rumney, Lead Technologist, Agilent Technologies
- A.D.S Assembly Data Systems S.p.A
- ADVA Optical Networking
- Alcatel Lucent
- Allot Communications
- Anite Finland Ltd
- Aricent Group
- Ascom Network Testing
- Aspire Technology
- Bluefish Technologies
- CelPlan Technologies, Inc
- Check Point Software Technologies Inc
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix ByteMobile
- CommProve Ltd
- Cube Optics
- F5 Networks
- Flash Networks Ltd
- Fortinet (UK) Ltd
- Galtronics Corporation Ltd
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Goldkey Telecoms Ltd
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Ingenia Telecom
- Intel Corporation
- Jinny Software
- Juniper Networks
- KATHREIN Werke Kg
- Marben Products
- Mavenir Systems
- Mentum - Now Part of InfoVista
- Metaswitch Networks
- NetNumber Inc.
- Newfield Wireless
- NXP Semiconductors
- RAD Data Communications
- Radio Design Ltd
- Reverb Networks
- Rohde & Schwarz
- SENKO Advanced Components (Euro) Ltd
- Siemens Convergence Creators GmbH
- SpiderCloud Wireless
- Tektronix Communications
- Telecoms Academy
- TeliaSonera International Carrier
- The Now Factory
- UL Transaction Security
- Vodafone Roaming Services
- Xceed Technologies