Maximising & Monetising the Mobile Experience
Don't Miss the Premium Networking Event for the Global 4G Community!
LTE World Summit - The world's leading 4G event - is back for 2013!
Now in its 9th successive year and taking place on 24-26 June 2013 in Amsterdam, 2013’s flagship event will be bigger and better than ever before... Bringing together over 3,000 attendees, 125 exhibitors and 250 speakers, as well as a large presence from the media and online press, LTE World Summit is recognised by the entire industry as THE place to learn from and network with ALL the LTE industry’s key decision-makers and thought-leaders…
Be Here for the Major LTE Announcements!
- 125+ case studies from 70+ different world-leading operator companies!
- 20+ track event – NEW for 2013! – covering every major aspect critical to the future of LTE – pick the content that really aligns with your role, experience and interests!
- 5X re-invigorated expo conferences – taking place on the extensive expo floor, 5 different forums will gather on some of the most forward looking issues facing the industry – FREE TO ATTEND!
- 3X co-located events – expand your learning experience at our SIMPosium, Connected Cars and the LTE Backhaul Summits to really broaden your horizons
- 2X insightful pre-conference focus days – our Operator Mind Share & Signaling Traffic days will encourage heated discussion around innovative mobile broadband & handling surging signaling traffic
- 125+ exhibitors at the globe’s largest dedicated LTE exhibition!
- All-new networking opportunities! – dedicated speed networking areas, online delegate networking system, extended coffee & lunch breaks and personalised intro service – NEW for 2012!
- VoLTE – Hear first-mover perspectives & alternative voice choices
- LTE-Advanced – Hear updates from leading operators on the path to LTE-A
- Digital Innovation – Rethink service and customer experience in the digital age
- HetNet Developments – Discover the role of small cells, metro cells & WiFi to provide a complete HetNet
- LTE Backhaul – Plan & launch comprehensive transport networks in an LTE era
- Monetizing LTE – How LTE networks can help increase ARPU & generate greater returns
- Network Optimisation – Discover how leading operator are evolving core and radio access networks
* 97 of the world’s top 100 operator companies attended last year... and with LTE now the major technology choice of operators, we are expecting attendance from every major LTE player across the globe for this year’s show! *
LTE World Summit 2013 – Your one chance to meet ALL the globe’s movers & shakers underneath one roof...
If you can only make one LTE event in 2013… make it this one!
Hrvoje Jerkovic, service quality assurance manager, VIPnet, Croatia, is speaking on Day One of the LTE World Summit, taking place on the 24th-26th June 2013, at the Amsterdam RAI, Netherlands. Ahead of the show we find out more about his views on various topics, including cloud, RCS, and VoLTE. What major developments have there been […] ...read more
"It gives us a chance to network with our peers and the industry. Share a little about what we've seen in the real world. Talk about some of the challenges of tomorrow"
Christopher Kimm, VP – Network Field Operations EMAA, Verizon Wireless
"It's important to listen to the industry, our competitors, the suppliers. To understand where we are, e.g. do we have the same challenges? Can we share some of the constraints that we have? I enjoyed the show very much."
Denis Gautheret, VP – NGMN Introduction, Deutsche Telekom
"It's excellent. I participated in the Dallas show which was equally vibrant. As you saw in the halls, the keynotes were full – there were no spare seats! The level of engagement has been excellent."
Martin Harriman, Executive VP, LightSquared
"A great event to connect with other operators and hear about real world LTE deployments."
Peter Kapatsos, Technical Manager, Telus
"Fantastic buzz about LTE - all the world's movers and shakers were present!"
David Wisely, Head of Mobile Strategy Research, BT Innovation and Design
"World class conference on mobile broadband!"
Giovanni Gasbarrone, Top Client Marketing Products Manager, Telecom Italia
"It was once again an excellent event!"
Konstantinos Halkiotis, Principal Engineer, Cosmote
"Well produced, well researched, well attended and well worthwhile. We look forward to supporting a similarly successful and enjoyable event at LTE World Summit 2012 in Barcelona"
Robert H. Fox, Chief Branding Officer – Wireless Product Line, Huawei
"It was a good opportunity to hear many operators' point of view."
Hyun Seok Hong, Marketing, Samsung Electronics
"A big step up from last year. Having so many visitors made all the difference to the exhibition"
Moray Rumney, Lead Technologist, Agilent Technologies
- A.D.S Assembly Data Systems S.p.A
- Acme Packet
- ADVA Optical Networking
- Alcatel Lucent
- Allot Communications
- Anite Finland Ltd
- Ascom Network Testing
- Bluefish Technologies
- Check Point Software Technologies Inc
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix ByteMobile
- CommProve Ltd
- Cube Optics
- F5 Networks
- Galtronics Corporation Ltd
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Ingenia Telecom
- Intel Corporation
- Jinny Software
- Juniper Networks
- KATHREIN Werke Kg
- Marben Products
- Mavenir Systems
- Mentum - Now Part of InfoVista
- Metaswitch Networks
- NetNumber Inc.
- Newfield Wireless
- RAD Data Communications
- Radio Design Ltd
- Reverb Networks
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Siemens Convergence Creators GmbH
- SpiderCloud Wireless
- Tektronix Communications
- Telecoms Academy
- TeliaSonera International Carrier
- The Now Factory
- UL Transaction Security
- Vodafone Roaming Services
- Xceed Technologies